Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Productivity Playhouse Launching

I am happy to announce that I'm taking my show on the road with my workshop partner Katleen Newton. Katleen is an experienced workshop facilitator, and a practicianer of NLP and Hypnotherapy. Together we have launched a new entity called Productivity Playhouse. We will be delivering high quality workshops and facilitation coupled with fun to many corporations and organizations in the greater Toronto area and beyond. Initially we will be offering a free lunch and learn so you can try us before you hire us. 

We are offering workshops in goal setting, finding your personal power, stress reduction and work/life balance. We will be launching a website shortly at www.productivityplayhouse.com so you can check there for more information. I'm looking forward to working with groups again and if you would like to have us come in to do a workshop for your organization, please give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment