Saturday, July 28, 2012

Work Smarter, Not Harder - A Quick tutorial in how to Google

The internet has become the world's largest repository of information and search engines help you find things when you use them properly. 

I was gobsmaked to read that 3/4 of students tested could not perform a well executed search on Google. Considering these kids practically grew up using Google I was shocked. I thought I was pretty good at ferreting out information until I read this very short info graphic on how to use Google more effectively. I learned several really good tips that will make my searches more targetted. It only takes about five minutes to read but it will save you alot of time finding things faster and more efficiently. If you pick up a few of these trick you will notice that you will find what you are looking for the first time. 

Happy seaching and I hope you are all having a terrific summer!

http://www.hackcollege.com/blog/2011/11/23/infographic-get-more-out-of-google.html

1 comment:

  1. Do not concern yourself with how long you can clear your thoughts, just in the fact that they become clear them for whatever length of time. With practice your ability to quiet your mind will improve. In this place of silence listen, really listen and you might be very surprised at what you find.

    life coach

    ReplyDelete