Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Greetings


I would like to wish all my current and former clients and readers of my blog the best holiday wishes.

Thinking of New Year’s resolutions? It’s not too early to start assessing changes you would like to make. Have a look at my previous post about my Report Card.

For those of you who are curious, I persisted in making the changes and it’s going well. I feel much more engaged, challenged and social. Consequently I feel much more satisfied with my life. So here’s a challenge to you…consider how you spend your psychic energy each day. Are you investing it wisely to give you the maximum results? If not then it’s time to give yourself a report card. See you in the New Year!
Just a reminder, I will be on holiday until January 12. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment